Diagnóstico VascularInformación Medica
theheart.org | Medscape Cardiology Headlines Latest medical news, articles, and features from theheart.org | Medscape Cardiology
- 'Smart' Jewelry Could Be the Future of Quitting Cigarettesel marzo 31, 2023 a las 3:20 pm
Researchers are developing wearable technology designed to help fight tobacco use disorder. WebMD Health News
- SGLT2 Inhibitors: Real-World Data Show Benefits Outweigh Risksel marzo 31, 2023 a las 1:30 pm
Use of an SGLT2 inhibitor was associated with more lower limb amputations and nonvertebral fractures in US patients with CKD and type 2 diabetes receiving routine care, but benefits still outweigh risks. Medscape Medical News
- Some Diets Better Than Others for Heart Protectionel marzo 30, 2023 a las 7:11 pm
A comprehensive analysis suggests the Mediterranean diet and low-fat diets can reduce the risk of death or MI, and the Mediterranean diet may also protect against stroke. Medscape Medical News
- Specific Brain Damage Links Hypertension to Cognitive Impairmentel marzo 30, 2023 a las 3:10 pm
Researchers have identified specific regions of the brain that appear to be damaged by high blood pressure; the finding may explain the link between hypertension and cognitive impairment. Medscape Medical News
- COAPT 5-Year Results 'Remarkable' but Selection Issues Remainel marzo 29, 2023 a las 8:04 pm
MitraClip's success persisted throughout long-term follow-up in the trial, which entered patients with severe MR secondary to heart failure. Medscape Medical News
- Subclinical CAD by CT, Stenoses or Not, Predicts MI Riskel marzo 29, 2023 a las 7:57 pm
Even without symptoms, more atherosclerosis by CT angiography means greater MI risk, which climbs even further if there are obstructive lesions. Medscape Medical News
- One or Two High-Step Days May Reduce Mortality Risksel marzo 29, 2023 a las 3:58 pm
Adults who took roughly 4 miles of steps 1 or 2 days a week showed longevity benefits similar to those of adults with more days of similar step counts. MDedge News
- US Adult Diabetes Prevalence Rises, but Only in the Leanel marzo 29, 2023 a las 2:07 pm
Telephone responses from about 2.6 million American adults in 2015-2020 showed a rising diabetes prevalence among those with a BMI of less than 25 kg/m2, but not in heavier people. Medscape Medical News
- Disparities in Statin Use Persist in High-Risk Americansel marzo 29, 2023 a las 10:19 am
A national database analysis finds that disparities in primary-prevention statin use persist despite 10-year atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease risk. MDedge News
- Weight Loss Benefits Persist Even After Regaining Some Poundsel marzo 28, 2023 a las 8:51 pm
A new analysis gives a promising answer to the weight loss question: Is it better to have lost and gained, than never to have lost at all? WebMD Health News
Most Recent Articles: Thrombosis Journal Most Recent Articles: Thrombosis Journal
- Prevalence, predictors and management of left atrial appendage thrombogenic milieu in atrial fibrillation with low thromboembolic riskpor Yu Qiao, Zhen Zhao, Xiang Cai, Yulong Guo, Ke Liu, Jinrui Guo, Tao Guo and Guodong Niu el marzo 30, 2023 a las 12:00 am
The present study aimed to investigate the prevalence, predictors, and management of left atrial appendage (LAA) thrombogenic milieu (TM) identified with transesophageal echocardiography (TEE) in non-valvular ...
- Anlotinib dramatically improved pulmonary hypertension and hypoxia caused by Pulmonary Tumor Thrombotic Microangiopathy (PTTM) associated with gastric carcinoma: a case reportpor Yang Wang, Wei-wei Ning, Yi-fan Jin, Qing-qing Zhu, Zai-liang Wang, Nan Su, Yan-bin Chen, Jian-an Huang and Cheng Chen el marzo 27, 2023 a las 12:00 am
Pulmonary tumor thrombotic microangiopathy (PTTM) is a rare malignancy-related respiratory complication, demonstrating rapid progression of pulmonary hypertension (PH) and respiratory failure. Although a numbe...
- Extended use of dual antiplatelet therapy among older adults with acute coronary syndromes and associated variables: a cohort studypor Albert Ariza-Solé, Gemma Mateus-Porta, Francesc Formiga, Sergio Garcia-Blas, Clara Bonanad, Iván Núñez-Gil, Carlos Vergara-Uzcategui, Pablo Díez-Villanueva, Jordi Bañeras, Clara Badia-Molins, Jaime Aboal, José Carreras-Mora, Ana Gabaldón-Pérez, José Antonio Parada-Barcia, Manuel Martínez-Sellés, Josep Comín-Colet… el marzo 21, 2023 a las 12:00 am
Current guidelines recommend extending the use of dual antiplatelet therapy (DAPT) beyond 1 year in patients with an acute coronary syndrome (ACS) and a high risk of ischaemia and low risk of bleeding. No data...
- Platelet indices and blood pressure: a multivariable mendelian randomization studypor Yuhan Xu and Yijing Guo el marzo 20, 2023 a las 12:00 am
Platelet indices are blood-based parameters reflecting the activation of platelets. Previous studies have identified an association between platelet indices and blood pressure (BP). However, causal inferences ...
- Low awareness of venous thromboembolism among neurosurgical hospitalized patients: a cross-sectional studypor Pan Lin, James Allen Wiley, Lingyun Tian, Wan Li, Qiuhong Yang, Haifan Yang, Xin Tan, Yijing Gao, Weijuan Li, Hui Luo, Xinyu Feng and Yinglan Li el marzo 16, 2023 a las 12:00 am
Venous thromboembolism (VTE) including Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) and Pulmonary Embolism (PE), is a serious cause of patient morbidity and mortality in hospitals. Neurosurgical hospitalized patients have hig...
American College of Physicians: Feed Not Available This channel is discontinued.
- Feed has no items.
Carrera 19 No. 12 – 50 Piso 6°