Diagnóstico VascularInformación Medica
theheart.org | Medscape Cardiology Headlines Latest medical news, articles, and features from theheart.org | Medscape Cardiology
- Shorter Intervals Between Meals Linked to Higher Mortalityel diciembre 1, 2022 a las 4:55 pm
Eating after an interval of 4.5 hours or less was associated with higher overall mortality than leaving a longer gap, while eating one meal a day, compared with three, was also linked to higher mortality. Medscape Medical News
- Shorter Fever Prevention Duration Effective After Cardiac Arrestel diciembre 1, 2022 a las 3:32 pm
Results from the BOX randomized trial show no difference in outcomes with 36 vs 72 hours of cooling, and challenge current guidelines for fever prevention after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Medscape Medical News
- Move Faster, Live Longer? A Little More Effort Goes a Long Wayel noviembre 30, 2022 a las 9:47 pm
Move Faster, Live Longer? A Little More Effort Goes a Long Way WebMD Health News
- Is Finding and Fixing Iron Deficiency in HF Beneficial?el noviembre 30, 2022 a las 4:47 pm
Ileana Piña interviews Paul Kalra about the IRONMAN trial from the American Heart Association which randomized HF patients with iron deficiency to IV ferric derisomaltose repletion or no infusions. theheart.org on Medscape
- Pregnancy Not a Barrier to Interventional Cardiology Careerel noviembre 29, 2022 a las 8:34 pm
A new European position paper concludes that a fetus is not at risk at commonly used radiation doses and urges safety requirements "for everyone." Medscape Medical News
- Adding Salt to Food Linked to Higher CVD Riskel noviembre 29, 2022 a las 4:37 pm
A lower frequency of adding salt to food is associated with lower risk of cardiovascular disease, particularly heart failure and ischemic heart disease, a new study has found. Medscape Medical News
- AFib Risk Rises as A1c Increasesel noviembre 29, 2022 a las 2:59 pm
A1c levels that ranged from normoglycemia to diabetes linked with a stepwise increasing rate of incident atrial fibrillation in a study of nearly 355,000 Danish residents. First Look
- Late, Post-COVID Cardiac Dysfunction Linked to Preexisting CADel noviembre 29, 2022 a las 1:20 am
A history of coronary disease predicted reduced left ventricular myocardial strain 3 months after a COVID hospitalization in what may be the first such study to explore the issue. First Look
- Indobufen Noninferior to Aspirin for DAPT After PCI: OPTIONel noviembre 28, 2022 a las 10:49 pm
Antiplatelet agent indobufen was noninferior to aspirin in combination with clopidogrel after coronary intervention on both efficacy and safety outcomes, with less mostly minor bleeding. Medscape Medical News
- Persistent Asthma Linked to Higher Carotid Plaque Burdenel noviembre 28, 2022 a las 9:12 pm
Persistent asthma is associated with more carotid plaque and higher levels of inflammation, making patients vulnerable to later cardiovascular events. Medscape Medical News
Most Recent Articles: Thrombosis Journal Most Recent Articles: Thrombosis Journal
- Atrial fibrillation and anticoagulation are associated with hospitalisations in patients with end-stage kidney disease on haemodialysis: a prospective population-based cohort studypor Daniel Steiner, Sabine Schmaldienst, Matthias Lorenz, Renate Klauser-Braun, Ingrid Pabinger, Cihan Ay, Marcus Säemann and Oliver Königsbrügge el noviembre 30, 2022 a las 12:00 am
Patients with end-stage kidney disease on haemodialysis suffer from frequent complications requiring hospitalisation. Atrial fibrillation is a burdensome comorbidity amongst patients on haemodialysis. We aimed...
- Asymptomatic and symptomatic deep venous thrombosis in hospitalized acutely ill medical patients: risk factors and therapeutic implicationspor Lorenzo Loffredo, Gianpaolo Vidili, Angela Sciacqua, Chiara Cogliati, Rosella Di Giulio, Sciaila Bernardini, Paolo Ciacci, Antonello Pietrangelo, Federica Orlando, Aurora Paraninfi, Maria Boddi, Giovanni Di Minno, Lorenzo Falsetti, Corrado Lodigiani, Angelo Santoliquido, Evaristo Ettorre… el noviembre 30, 2022 a las 12:00 am
Acutely ill medical patients experience deep venous thrombosis (DVT) during the hospitalization, however the time course of DVT is still unclear.
- Preoperative coagulation biomarkers associate with survival and pulmonary embolism after surgical treatment of non-spinal skeletal metastasespor Sanna Matilainen, Gilber Kask, Jyrki Nieminen, Riitta Lassila and Minna Laitinen el noviembre 22, 2022 a las 12:00 am
Thrombotic complications are synergistic and associated with orthopedic procedures, trauma, and malignancy. Because cancer enhances coagulation activity and vice versa, we assessed preoperative biomarkers for ...
- Lipoprotein(a) predicts recurrent cardiovascular events in patients with prior cardiovascular events post-PCI: five-year findings from a large single center cohort studypor Na Xu, Yi Yao, Lin Jiang, Jingjing Xu, Huanhuan Wang, Ying Song, Yuejin Yang, Bo Xu, Runlin Gao and Jinqing Yuan el noviembre 21, 2022 a las 12:00 am
It is well established that lipoprotein(a)[Lp(a)] play a vital role in atherosclerosis. Whether Lp(a) can predict recurrence of cardiovascular events (CVEs) in prior CVEs patients is still unclear. We aim to i...
- Clinical impact of the PAI-1 4G/5G polymorphism in Chinese patients with venous thromboembolismpor Ziran Wang, Lingjun Kong, Guoju Luo, Han Zhang, Fengchun Sun, Wenjuan Liang, Wei Wu, Zijian Guo, Rui Zhang and Yaling Dou el noviembre 14, 2022 a las 12:00 am
Venous thromboembolism (VTE) is a life-threatening cardiovascular syndrome that characterized by the imbalance of hemostasis and thrombosis and the formation of thrombi in the blood vessels. The aim of this st...
Carrera 19 No. 12 – 50 Piso 6°